Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are new to Sedalia and need a family dentist, you probably have some questions about our dental office and the care we provide.
Here are some of our common questions, but if you do not see yours listed here, use our handy contact form to send us an email or just pick up the phone and give us a call. All questions are welcome. We want you to feel confident in your choice of dentists.
- Why the name Tiger Family Dental?
- What is a dental implant?
- I lost a tooth. Is it necessary to replace it? What will happen if I do nothing?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- I hate having to go from office to office. Will I need a referral for my treatment?
- I can't seem to get dentures that fit. Can you help?
- Dental implants seem painful. Do they hurt?
- What is an extraction and why would I need one?
- What Is a Dental Bridge?
- How is a dental cleaning done?
- What can I expect with a dental extraction?
- How does root canal therapy work?
- Will dental implants work if I have full tooth loss?
- What is a family dentist?
- Will people be able to tell that I have dentures?
- Do I still need to go to the dentist if I have dentures?
- What's the difference between dentures and partials?
- How should I care for my dentures?
- Which cosmetic treatment is right for me?
- Will my insurance pay for cosmetic treatments?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatment helps?
- Do you offer any non-surgical ways to improve my smile?