Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are new to Sedalia and need a family dentist, you probably have some questions about our dental office and the care we provide.
Here are some of our common questions, but if you do not see yours listed here, use our handy contact form to send us an email or just pick up the phone and give us a call. All questions are welcome. We want you to feel confident in your choice of dentists.
- Why the name Tiger Family Dental?
- What is a dental implant?
- I lost a tooth. Is it necessary to replace it? What will happen if I do nothing?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- I hate having to go from office to office. Will I need a referral for my treatment?
- I can't seem to get dentures that fit. Can you help?
- Dental implants seem painful. Do they hurt?
- What is an extraction and why would I need one?